What makes me proud!
There are many things that make me proud of myself.
Maximum of you will find them crappy or unusual but there are some things that are very special to me.
- I'm a Punjabi, A Proud One!
Yes, it makes me hell proud of myself. Not bragging, but when I see my rich culture, the environment I live in, the place where I come from, the way we celebrate life, makes me proud.
- Punjabis are highly loving, caring and most helpful people. Wherever you may travel in the world, if you find a Punjabi, and ask for help, he will never deny even if it involves going out of the way.
- Speak to any Punjabi for the first time, you cannot say they’re less of manners. You will get out of the world respect.
- Be their guests, you will get tired of their hospitality but they will never be exhausted. Within the fraction of seconds you will be the part of their family.
- Life full of stress!! Speak to a punjabi, they are the best stress busters with their funny and joking ability.
Please don’t take them easy! Let’s talk about their toughness now
- They have a “Never say die” attitude towards life.
- They are the warriors and the saviors. Open a history book and read it. You’ll find why are we proud of ourselves.
I can go on and on but the list will never end. Coming back to the main point.
2. I'm a family oriented person.
I preferred my family over my career. I won’t mind any of you calling it a stupid decision and I won’t say, my parents demanded it. It was completely my decision and I followed it.
Yes it has brought many difficulties in my way and I have complained a lot about them but then if I give a thought, it makes me feel proud.
3. I'm a honest person.
Ask me to choose out of the two, A worst truth or a comfortable lie, I'd go for the truth. I won't lie unless that's the only option left with me.
4. I'm very proud of my shortcomings.
Like every other person, I have always cribbed about my weakness but now I've learn’t it is better to accept them rather than complaining about them. I can work on them and turn them into my strength.
5. I’m a straightforward person.
I don’t like beating around the bush. I speak my heart out. Offending people is like a crime I commit everyday but they say truth is always harsh however polite you try to be.
Thank You :) Cheers :)
Anyways, What makes you the same?
No comments:
Post a Comment