S.S.D.N(Shri Satguru Devay Namah:)
Dedication:
To my God Sh. Satguru Ji maharaj ,who loves Me. I bow to his Feet.He is ANTARYAMI. I always feel his omnipresence. Without him,I can't write even a single Word,let alone writing a Sheet.He is the writer within me.
To my loving mother Smt. Santosh Kalra
She is The source of inspiration For Me
She always wants to see Me successful and happy.
To my respected Dad sh. Suriender Kalra, who always Taught me discipline and values.He used to search only positive Things in Me.He never scolded and Demotivated Me in My Childhood as well in teenage. He is My Idol for life.
To my Guru Manukul Sir,I always pay my gratitude and respect To Him by performing I love Myself Exercise daily.
And Finally To My bae who loves me to core.
Thank You Everyone :)
She is The source of inspiration For Me
She always wants to see Me successful and happy.
Thank You Everyone :)
Good luCk ChamP :)
ReplyDelete